PORTERFIELD COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL
RULES FOR 2018:
IN ACCORDANCE WITH MARINETTE COUNTY AND THE DNR’S RECOMMENDATION, WILL NO LONGER ALLOW FIREWOOD TO BE BROUGHT ONTO THE GROUNDS SO AS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF DISEASED TREES. WOOD WILL BE SOLD ON THE GROUNDS.
- No impaired drivers on grounds or open intoxicants in moving vehicles.
- No Drugs, No fireworks, No laser lights, and No drones allowed on the festival grounds.
- Quiet hours are 1 a.m.-7 a.m. In camping area. All RV generators must be shut off by 1:00 a.m.
- No loud music, foul language, unruliness, etc. will be tolerated.
- No pets in entertainment area. All pets must be on a 6 foot or less leash. You must clean up after your pets.
- Weather permitting, SMALL CAMPFIRES are allowed if attended at all times. (above ground, no dug pits)
- Recycling: separate and PLASTIC BAG your garbage and place it at the edge of the street. It will be picked up.
- An unmanned chair line will be set up with a rope to register and put your chair on starting Saturday June 10, at
$150/chair. Sunday at $125, Monday at $100, Tuesday $75, Wednesday at $50, and Thursday at $25. Chairs will be
allowed to go down at 11:00 a.m Thursday before the manned chair line. Persons with chairs on the rope must have
someone there at this time to carry in chairs.
- The manned chair line will start at a designated area, chairs must be manned- 6 chairs per person maximum. NO
SHELTERS ALLOWED. No security will be provided for the chair line. Chairs will be set down on Thursday at 12:00 p.m.
following the rope chair line. 2 chairs per person maximum carried in.
- Lounge chairs, high profile chairs, balloons, umbrellas, or roping of chairs are not allowed in viewing area.
- Carry-ins are allowed (No glass containers), no large coolers or kegs, COOLERS MUST FIT UNDER CHAIRS.
- Reserved camping through festival office only. Camping is only available for Festival ticket holders.
- One camping unit per permit whether it be a motor home, tent or camping trailer. Only one vehicle
allowed with each camping unit. Everything must fit within the boundary of your site.
- Normal campsites are about 20’ by 40’ or less. Super sites 26’ x 46’. Not responsible for slight inclination of
campsite. You may need blocking.
- You will receive reserve camping stickers which must be with the unit upon arrival. Camping stickers
will be applied at the gate. You must have your festival tickets with you at the gate.
- Camping opens June 10, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Gates open at 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. June 10th thru 18th, 2017.
- You may reserve the same campsite you have for this year for the 2019 festival. Campsites may be reserved by
mail/phone until October 31st, 2018. Sites must be paid for at time of reservation. All open sites will go on sale
November 15, 2018.
- REGULAR CAR PARKING PAID AT GATE ONLY. Car parking is $15.00 per entry or $25.00 for multi-entry.
- CAMPING PRICES FOR 2018 FESTIVAL: VIP SITES – $200, SUPER SITES W/ELEC. – $165, SUPER SITES, $115,
GENERAL CAMPING W/ELEC. – $130, GENERAL CAMPING $80.
- Electricity (where available) may be purchased at the gate for $50 on a first come first serve basis for 2017.
Cords cannot cross roads. For everyone using electricity it is important to know that most outlets are
backed by a 20 amp breaker so you must be conservative and selective about the appliance you try to run
electrically. Running Air Conditioning units may not be allowed unless there is a documented medical necessity.
- Schedule subject to change without notice. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Rain or Shine. (If kicked out for
any reason no refund will be given.)
- Children under 10 free with parents. For safety, all children on bikes must be accompanied by an ADULT. Roller blades
and skateboards prohibited.
- Only authorized persons will be allowed to operate ATV’S, GOLF CARTS, etc.
- All persons attending Porterfield Country Festival does so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners,
managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with the event.
- We reserve the right to remove any illegally parked vehicles at your expense.
- Only ticket holders will be allowed on grounds, no visitors without a ticket, unless it’s prior to June 14, 2018. To see
local bands then there is a $5.00 fee per person for festival non-ticket holders.
- No personal checks accepted during the festival, except at Paycheck building for 2019 sales at the option of the PCF